[pdal] (pdal pipeline Error) GDAL failure (6) Cannot find coordinate operations from

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 06:36:10 PDT 2021

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 8:59 AM Kirk Waters - NOAA Federal <
kirk.waters at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Perhaps I'm missing it, but it doesn't look like there is a transform to
> be done. The input and output codes are the same. Couldn't he just skip
> specifying the SRS?

No, the input SRS is some ENGCRS. The option "default_srs" that's being
used in readers.las only applies if the data doesn't already have an SRS.
You can override the data SRS by using "override_srs", but I'm not sure if
that's correct or what's intended in this case.

Your data seems to be in a custom engineering CRS. PDAL can't convert your

--
Andrew Bell
andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com