[pdal] entwine subsets

Kirk Waters - NOAA Federal kirk.waters at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 10 12:43:12 PDT 2021

Please point me in the right direction if I missed this in the online docs.
If you use subsets, can they be built at the same time (e.g. one processor
working on subset 1 while another works on subset 2)? I somewhat assume
that's the point of subsets, but it looks like they write to the same
ept-data directory, so I wasn't sure if there was a potential conflict
there.

Kirk Waters, PhD                     | NOAA Office for Coastal Management
Applied Sciences Program      | 2234 South Hobson Ave
843-740-1227 (empty office)   | Charleston, SC 29405
843-324-2203 (cell during COVID)
coast.noaa.gov/digitalcoast