[pdal] filters.colorization keep points outside image when streaming

Daniel Brookes dbrookes at micromine.com
Thu Mar 11 16:13:08 PST 2021

Hey,

filters.colorization will actually skip away points that do not correspond to a position from the input the raster file. This then causes loss of points in the output if the input raster isn't georeferenced correctly to the point cloud. I thought it would make sense to add a "keep_outside" option and was playing around with that when I noticed that this only happens when running in streaming mode. When running in normal mode all points are kept. Is this difference in output between streaming mode and normal mode expected behaviour?

Regards,
Daniel.

[Micromine PL]<http://www.micromine.com>

Micromine PL