[pdal] filters.colorization keep points outside image when streaming

Daniel Brookes dbrookes at micromine.com
Thu Mar 11 19:50:38 PST 2021

Hi Andrew.

Yeah we can run in normal mode for now to keep outside points, that’s fine.

A more general question would be… is it common or considered okay for a pdal filter to give different output like this when in normal versus streaming mode?
Should this be considered as a minor bug that needs that should be logged?

Regards,
Daniel.