[pdal] PDAL: vector<T> too long

Peter Lim peter.lim at gpslands.com
Tue Apr 5 20:14:08 PDT 2022

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your clarifications.

The memory of Windows 10 I’m using is huge:

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)             64.0 GB

Total Physical Memory  63.8 GB

Available Physical Memory          48.8 GB

Total Virtual Memory     679 GB

Available Virtual Memory             621 GB

Page File Space 615 GB

I’m surprised that I’ve hit the memory limit in Windows.

Nevertheless, would the team consider to enhance the program by internally splitting the area into smaller portions to process,

if such limits is encountered.

For your kind consideration.

Thank you.

Best Regards,