[pdal] reader plugin for Leica PTX

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Thu Mar 17 05:12:42 PDT 2022

Daniel,

We would be happy to merge a reader for this. Please make sure to include your excellent document and a some tests. A common test file we use is the 1.2-with-color.las file in the source tree if you have a convenient way to convert that to PTX.

It would be too late to make the 2.4.0 release window, but it will be a nice inclusion for 2.5.0.

Thanks!

Howard