[pgpointcloud] Howto read/convert PTS or PTX formats?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:18:50 PDT 2013

Hi Martin

I did not realize that pointzip is based on laszip since pointzip mentions
only that it "(... uses the LASzip compression algorithm)".
And I did not find a documentation that mentions that laszip supports PTX.
I'm actually very comfortable with laszip being a command line tool.
What I'm still wishing is that laszip would support pointcloud - or thatt
PDAL would support .PTX...:-)

Yours, Stefan