[pgpointcloud] Howto read/convert PTS or PTX formats?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:37:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

Martin wrote:
> What do you mean with laszip supporting pointcloud?

I meant writing adding driver which writes to PostgreSQL/pointcloud for
laszip - like there exists such a "pointcloud writer" for PDAL:
http://www.pointcloud.org/pipeline/drivers.pgpointcloud.writer.html

> adding PTX to PDAL would be the easiest.

So, since you confirmed this, I'll stick with PDAL and try to preprocess
the PTX->LAS without programming.

Yours, Stefan