[pgpointcloud] Error on CREATE EXTENSION pointcloud;

ghelo.arboleda ghelobytes at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 22:02:36 PST 2014

Hello guys!

I am trying to follow the tutorial in this blog http://workshops.boundlessgeo.com/tutorial-lidar/.
I can't get past the CREATE EXTENSION pointcloud as it is returning this error:

ERROR:  could not open extension control file "C:/Program Files (x86)/Boundless/
OpenGeo/bin/../pgsql/share/extension/pointcloud.control": No such file or directory

I verified the existence of the file and I am positive it is there. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

- angelo

Angelo T. ArboledaToolsmith

Geospatial  Systems Development DivisionNational  Mapping & Resource Information Authority
+14°32'7.13", +121°2'27.48"

land:    +63 (02) 884 2853
mobile:  +63 947 198 8697
twitter: @ghelobytes