[pgpointcloud] Error on CREATE EXTENSION pointcloud;

ghelo.arboleda ghelobytes at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 06:49:37 PST 2014

Hi Paul,

Indeed I'm on windows. I tried this with OpenGeo Suite 4.0-beta and didn't encountered that problem. Is this expected on 4.0 release?

I was under the impression the extension is already integrated in 4.0 as what you have said in this blog: http://boundlessgeo.com/2013/11/manage-lidar-postgis/

Thanks a lot for your time =)

- ghelo

Angelo T. ArboledaToolsmith

Geospatial  Systems Development DivisionNational  Mapping & Resource Information Authority
+14°32'7.13", +121°2'27.48"

land:    +63 (02) 884 2853
mobile:  +63 947 198 8697
twitter: @ghelobytes