[pgrouting-dev] New version of osm2pgrouting

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Nov 14 23:56:53 EST 2010

Hi Jordan,

Thank you very much!
One of the reasons to move to Git was actually to make it easier for you
(and others) to apply changes like you sent me this summer already.

osm2pgrouting was originally written by Daniel Wendt and we offered him to
host the source code together with pgRouting.
But it doesn't belong to the library itself, that's why I made an extra
repository now on GitHub.

I think a lot of users would appreciate if osm2pgrouting would get some
improvements. Anton an I don't have much time to work on it, so we're happy
if anyone is willing to help.
You're welcome to take the lead with osm2pgrouting. Let me know your GitHub
account name. Then I can add you the list of committers.

I think it would be easiest if you could create a branch and apply you
changes to the repository yourself. I wouldn't have the time at the moment
to do this.

Daniel