[pgrouting-dev] Re: Network Layering support

Jay Mahadeokar jai.mahadeokar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:22:34 EST 2011

Hi all,

Excuse me for bringing up an old topic again! Quoting the idea posted in
GSoc 2010 ideas page:

*Network Layering Support:
This idea is a quite a challenging task. Network layering would allow the
routing algorithm to change from more to less dense networks to enable
long-distance routing.
*
Has this idea still got priority? If yes, I would like to have more info on
the same.

--
Regards,
-Jay Mahadeokar