[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.x idea

Kishore Kumar justjkk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:58:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I want to contribute to this effort and want to cover every piece of
code with unit tests. Having a solid set of tests gives the confidence
to accomplish the envisioned goals. I wish to hear criticisms on the
testing framework from the other developers so that it can be altered
to fit the actual needs.

Thanks & Regards,
J Kishore kumar.