[pgrouting-dev] GSoC branches and unit tests

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun May 22 22:53:45 EDT 2011

Kishore started adding unit tests as described here:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Automated-Testing-%28Unit-Tests%29

Three libraries are used: CUnit, CTest and Python "unittest".
As explained in the document, each library seems to have its advantages. I'm
probably most concerned about adding Python as another language.
No problem? Recommendations? Any thoughts?

And I merged the changes into a branch called "unittests":
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/network
Maybe someone is interested to test it and/or give some comments.

I would take the "unittests" branch as base for creating the GSoC project
branches. (@Jay: is that OK for you?)

Thanks a lot to Kishore and Jay, who are doing a great GSoC!

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de