[pgrouting-dev] can not find the definition of the function

Jinfu Leng logicnut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:22:24 PDT 2012

Hey,

I am writing the code for the new algorithm. I added the name of the file
to the file "CMakeLists.txt", and then the file can be compiled. In
pgAdmin3, I can call the function shortest_path(), but when I tried to call
my function shortest_path_mild_two_q(), I got the error message "no matched
function".

My question is, besides "CMakeLists.txt", what else should I do to let the
system know there is a function named shortest_path_mild_two_q().

Thanks,
Jinfu