[pgrouting-dev] can not find the definition of the function

Jay Mahadeokar jai.mahadeokar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:32:58 PDT 2012

Hi Jinfu,
It seems that your function is not created in postgres database. You need
to create a .sql file and write function definition. Modify cmakelists
accordingly.
If you have already done that, and didn't work, try adding it by giving the
command at sql prompt.   Check out the documentation in apsp page in
pgrouting wiki for exact commands.