[pgrouting-dev] Re: pgRouting problem

Sanak geosanak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 23:11:41 EST 2012

Hi Steve, Espen,

I am new in this list.

I have been trying pgRouting Windows porting from 3month ago at my forked
repository(https://github.com/sanak/pgrouting ),
but it has not completed yet because of Shooting Star long route issue.

If Shooting Start functionarity is not necessary, I think that it's not
difficult (may be 1week work).

I will try TRSP porting from tomorrow, but if you want to make it yourself,
fork my repository, and refer following build instruction.
https://github.com/sanak/pgrouting/blob/master/BUILD.msvc90

Regards,