[pgrouting-dev] Re: pgRouting problem

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Mar 3 08:15:54 EST 2012

Sanak,

This sounds great. If you have read the list, you know shooting star is
is broken and does not return the correct results. So unless you are
working on fixing that, which would be great, I would spend time working
with trsp which support all the same functionality but is easier to use
and runs much faster than shooting star.

By the way, the trsp core algorithm was developed on Windows, and I
integrated it into pgRouting on Linux so it should be trivial to get it
to compile under Windows.

-Steve