[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting and the Shortest Path Shooting Star algorithm

Espen O espoern at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:16:20 EST 2012

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I will send you the error messages as they occur.

Regards Espen

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 23:27:53 +0900
Subject: Re: [pgrouting-dev] pgRouting and the Shortest Path Shooting Star algorithm
From: geosanak at gmail.com
To: pgrouting-dev at lists.osgeo.org

Hi Espen,

Stephen Woodbridge has developed an alternative “turn_restricted_shortest_path” which is very promising. We have tested the Windows version compiled by Sanak (2012/03/04), but it is very unstable and seems to return inconsistent answers when running the same input data multiple times.

Thanks for testing, and sorry for my effort insufficient.

 We are working on Windows 2008 server 32 bit, not Linux. Is there anyone who can give us the detailed setup for compiling on Windows (pgRouting 1.03 2010/01/30 by Martin is the most stable we have tested) so we can start to debug the source code? We have tried Sanaks recipe (/sanak/pgrouting/blob/master/BUILD.msvc90), but we get a lot of errors (Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition and the required libraries).

What kind of error messages did you see?
Could you send me error messages?

Regards,
_______________________________________________ pgrouting-dev mailing list pgrouting-dev at lists.osgeo.org http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pgrouting-dev