[pgrouting-dev] GSoC Timeline

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed May 16 16:31:45 EDT 2012

Hi Razequl,

It is good to here that you have got your course work almost done and it
sounds like you are making excellent progress getting started with
pgrouting.

Regarding the trsp it is in a branch called trsp so you probably need to
do something like:

cd /path/to/pgrouting-git/
#git checkout master
#git pull