[pgrouting-dev] Problems in Importing .osm to Database

Jinfu Leng logicnut at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:57:29 PDT 2012

Hey Daniel, Dave,

Thanks. The problem is solved by settings the pg_hba.conf to trust.

But I got some error messages like:
"We DON'T need a way of type  and class
We need a way of type highway and class steps
We need a way of type highway and class footway
We need a way of type highway and class steps
We need a way of type highway and class footway"

Do these errors matter? Or I can ignore them and go to the next step?

Thanks again,
Jinfu