[pgrouting-dev] [pgr_2.0] Just checked in code to eliminate GAUL

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Apr 4 18:35:00 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I have just checked in code into sew-devel-2_0 branch that eliminates
the GAUL dependency and replaces the TSP solver with a simple C routine.
I rewrote the TSP lib code to use the existing GAUL API and to use the
postgresql memory management and added two test cases. I have build and
tested on Win32-pg92 and Linux-pg84 with no problems.

Daniel - Thanks for the feedback on TSP, I will look at it and see what
I can do with your suggestions.

The current code assumes a loop, ie: the start is also the end point.
Other than that is should work as before.