[pgrouting-dev] [pgr_2.0] Just checked in code to eliminate GAUL

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Apr 5 06:20:35 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

At this point you should be able to safely merge your code without any
significant issues.

1. Fork my branch sew-devel-2_0
2. add a directory like
pgrouting/
     src/ksp/
         doc/   - put doc files here using .rst restructured text
         sql/    - put sql wrappers here
         src/    - put all your source code here
         test/   - put your tests here (look at src/trsp/test/* for example)
3. integrate with CMake

Ask if you need help with cmake or anything.

The new tree structure means you can do 99.9% of the work independent of
the noise in the rest of the tree. The only top level file that should
need to be changed is the top-level CMakeLists.txt. If you have SRF
types specific to your code then the type definitions need to loaded
first in your .sql file(s) or get moved to
src/common/sql/pgrouting-types.txt

It would be great to get this integrated. Shoot me a pull request when
you are ready, and I'll get it merged.

Thanks,
   -Steve