[pgrouting-dev] [pgr_2.0] Just checked in code to eliminate GAUL

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Apr 6 19:41:09 PDT 2013

Just a heads up. We plan to distribute pgRouting binaries with PostGIS
builds moving forward.  Steve has been helping us a lot with that effort as
you can see.

We'll also be setting up the PostGIS windows build bot in the next couple of
weeks to autocompile/regress test whenever changes in the pgRouting code
base.

We have the pgRouting32 build up:

http://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg92/buildbot/

Having some issue rebuilding the 64-bit, which we'll write up in a separate
post.

Thanks,
Regina and Leo
http://www.postgis.us