[pgrouting-dev] KSP integration into sew-devel-2_0 branch

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Apr 19 17:14:13 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have integrated the KSP code into sew-devel-2_0 branch. I still have
to update the tests to work in this tree. Which means that it has not
been tested at all yet, beyond compiling. It also throws a bunch of
errors, on pg 8.3 which I'm sure most people to not care about, but it
happens to be what I run on some of my servers. I've asked Dave Potts to
look at it and a warning to see if he has any ideas.

To be more specific I have on tried these:
   pg 8.3 Linux fails to compile
   pg 9.2 Linux compiles

I'll try it on MinGW at some point.
I hope Dave will try on MSVC or whatever he runs.

I have also taken the first steps toward removing shooting_star from
this branch and the 2.0 tree. As you know, or should know, by now, it is
severely broken and we don't have anyone that understands the code here.
And the TRSP code provides all the functionality and more and is much
faster.

So give it a try.

Thanks,