[pgrouting-dev] Boost Versions???

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Fri Mar 8 21:31:35 PST 2013

Hi Steve,

This is the "history" of libboost-dev on Ubuntu:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=libboost-dev

If newer versions of boost provide better functionality, then I wouldn't
try to care too much about elder versions.
For example your comment on this ticket:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/34#issuecomment-3052852

There were always issues with changing paths from version to version like
here: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/77
So I would say it works with any version when you adjust a path here and
there.

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de