[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 Update

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Mar 12 20:38:32 PDT 2013

Thanks, Steve!
The progress is encouraging.

I think it's important that the basic structure is there, so that later old
and new functionality can be added back easily by anyone, who wants to
help. And that it's clearly defined, what needs to be included with each
new algorithm, such as directory structure, tests, documentation, etc..

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de