[pgrouting-dev] Sphinx documentation update

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Mar 23 17:36:04 PDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com
> wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I did a little more work on this. I added a cmake/FindSphinx.cmake file
> and as I mentioned before add -DWITH_DOC=ON target.

HI Steve,

I think something went totally wrong this night and I made you some extra
work, that wasn't necessary. Sorry for that.
Your comment made me wondering, because I had created this file and
everything worked.
Then I realized that .gitignore had set all .cmake files to be ignored,
also new ones added to the cmake directory.

Of course this is wrong and because of that my commit was not complete,
missing the most important part.
Well, if we decide to use a build directory .gitignore could be empty
actually.

I pushed the changes, so now everything should be at the right place.

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de