[pgrouting-dev] Proposal for Google Summer of Code

Razequl Islam ziboncsedu at gmail.com
Thu May 2 22:08:03 PDT 2013

Hi Steve and Daniel,
Hope you are fine. I have attended the last summer of code and implemented
bi directional search for pgRouting. This year I also want to participate
in GSOC and this time I want to implement VRP solution in pgRouting. I have
studied this problem and some papers on it and I found it very interesting.
I hope with your suggestion and help we will be able to include this
functionality in pgRouting. I have already submitted my proposal in the
GSOC official site and I also have attached it here so that you can have a
look and send feedback.

Thanks.

- Razequl