[pgrouting-dev] Renaming TYPE structures?

Alec Gosse alec at thegosses.com
Fri May 10 09:26:11 PDT 2013

Hello,

I think it makes sense to the naming consistent for this release since it will only get harder to change in the future.

On a hopefully related note, is there a reason that path_result does not include an explicit edge order? I'm using row_number() OVER (PARTITION BY routeid) to generate one, but my understanding is that this isn't guaranteed to preserve the correct ordering? I also assume that it's adding considerable overhead to the query.

Best,
Alec