[pgrouting-dev] Build

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Nov 23 22:01:51 PST 2013

On 11/23/2013 10:21 PM, Stephen Mather wrote:
> Do we know yet what the minimum versions are for building listed here?:
>
> http://docs.pgrouting.org/2.0/en/doc/src/installation/build.html#build
>
> e.g. what can I get away with for Boost... .

I was running Boost 1.34 on a Lenny system without a problem until some
other dependency caused builds to fail.

I have built with 1.42 on squeeze and 1.49 on wheezy.

In general, most versions will work. I think there was one maybe two
versions that were broken because of some that boost did like moving
includes around but I have since then ifdef's the boost versions if
there is an issue that I know about.

Too many to test them all! If you find one that does not work, file a
bug and I'll fix it or document it as a problem.

Thanks,