[pgrouting-dev] Build

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Nov 24 06:37:10 PST 2013

Just some additional comment:

I wanted to fill in the minimum required versions, but just didn't try
ancient versions of Boost and CGAL, or uncommon combinations.
In general pgRouting seems to work with recent version of Boost and CGAL,
or with versions that are available in package mangers of popular Linux
distributions.

So I don't know what to write instead of "[TBD]". Maybe we should just list
the dependencies and remove the minimum required version part, where we
don't know about it.

Daniel

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de