[pgrouting-dev] Branch/clone/fork cleanup and update after 2.0 release

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Sep 25 09:04:12 PDT 2013

Hi all,

With the release of pgRouting 2.0, I have deleted some of the branches
and re-sync'd develop with master.

What this means is YOU need to do a git pull on your clones and forks to
resync with us. This is the way things look not from my system:

[develop] ~/work/pgrouting$ git branch -a
* develop
   feature-travis
   gh-pages
   gsoc-multimodal
   gsoc-partition
   gsoc-tdsp
   gsoc-two_q
   gsoc-vrp
   master
   pgr-1.x
   unittests
   remotes/git-svn
   remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
   remotes/origin/apsp-johnson
   remotes/origin/darp
   remotes/origin/darp3
   remotes/origin/devel-2.0-deprecated
   remotes/origin/develop
   remotes/origin/feature-travis
   remotes/origin/gh-pages
   remotes/origin/gsoc-multimodal
   remotes/origin/gsoc-partition
   remotes/origin/gsoc-tdsp
   remotes/origin/gsoc-two_q
   remotes/origin/gsoc-vrp
   remotes/origin/master
   remotes/origin/pgr-1.x
   remotes/origin/trsp
   remotes/origin/unittests
   remotes/origin/vicky-develop

If you have and remotes/origin/<branches> that are not in this list
please consider deleting them

git branch -D origin/<branch>

We will like delete a few more of these once I have a chance to discuss
it with the team. If you have input please speak up.

Thanks,