[pgrouting-dev] Added 352 VRPDPTW Benchmark test cases to develop branch

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Aug 5 11:26:02 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I just added a README and a SQL dump that will create 352 benchmark test
cases tables. See the README for more information. This is added so we
can run tests against our future VRPDPTW code.

There is a summary table "pdp_problems" that summarizes each test case
and provides additional information about it including the best know
result for each problem.

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/develop/src/vrpdptw/test

These tables were built from the data provided at:

http://www.sintef.no/Projectweb/TOP/PDPTW/Li--Lim-benchmark/

if you want more information on them, or ask me.