[pgrouting-dev] Optimal Meeting Point (OMP)

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:23:03 PST 2014

Dear all,

After various unsuccessful attempts to fix CMake I am running out of
time to pursue this little project. By some reason the Postgres types
are not being included in the OMP source folder and the compilation
fails, even if directly including the Postgres dirs.

I am shelving OMP for the moment. If anyone wishes to give it a try
please use this repo and brach:

https://github.com/ldesousa/pgrouting/tree/develop-omp

Time permitting I will return to this in the second half of 2015.

Regards and merry Christmas,

Luís