[pgrouting-dev] Optimal Meeting Point (OMP)

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Dec 18 01:51:38 PST 2014

Hi Louis,

If the CMake issue is the only remaining issue, could you just create a
ticket in the pgRouting issue tracker, that we don't forget about OMP?

And maybe you can use the issue tracker of your fork to list all remaining
issues before being able to merge OMP into pgRouting. This could be for
example finishing the documentation and tests.

I think it's an interesting contribution, so if possible I would like to
have OMP part of pgRouting.

Best regards,
Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de