[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 and RHEL 6

Lohbeck, Dirk dirk.lohbeck at hrs.de
Thu Mar 13 05:26:44 PDT 2014

Hi Devrim,

I noticed this mailing list entry yesterday when I was trying the same thing.
Funnily I had written you a personal mail regarding this issue
"another target with the same name already exists." About three weeks ago.

Good thing is: I think I have found the solution.
I have used the SPEC file from the Source RPM http://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.3/redhat/rhel-6.5-x86_64/ ;
It uses cmake28 instead of cmake.
Please note, that you'd have to use the patch pgrouting-cmake-pgconfig-path.patch as specified in the spec file,
it adds the PostgreSQL 9.3 paths.

My fix is to add a flag (-DBoost_NO_BOOST_CMAKE=ON)  to cmake28:

%if %{dd_support}
        -DWITH_DD=ON -DBoost_NO_BOOST_CMAKE=ON \

With this I was able to build to RPM.
By the way: is gunduz.org really down or is it blocked? I couldn't reach it any longer.

Hope this helps!
Best regards,
Dirk

Dirk Lohbeck
IT Senior Administrator
HRS - Hotel Reservation Service
Tel +49 221 2077-2100, Fax +49 221 2077-2102
dirk.lohbeck at hrs.de, www.HRS.com

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ<devrim at gunduz.org > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tried to build pgRouting 2.0 on RHEL 6? The first issue is
> the cmake version. RHEL 6 ships with 2.6. I installed 2.8.11 from EPEL
> repo, and tried to use that one. I am getting these:
>
> CMake Error at /usr/lib64/boost/Boost.cmake:16 (ADD_LIBRARY):
>   add_library cannot create imported target "boost_date_time-static" because
>   another target with the same name already exists.
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   /usr/lib64/boost/BoostConfig.cmake:28 (include)
>   /usr/share/cmake28/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:177 (find_package)
>   cmake/FindCGAL.cmake:35 (find_package)
>   CMakeLists.txt:292 (find_package)
>

> The full list is here:
>
> http://www.gunduz.org/temp/pgrouting-rhel6-build.txt
>

> I am not familiar with this stuff. Does anyone have any idea?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ
> Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
> PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
> Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

Hotel Reservation Service
Robert Ragge GmbH, Blaubach 32, 50676 Köln, Deutschland
Geschäftsführer: Robert Ragge und Tobias Ragge
AG Köln HRB 6099 USt-IdNr.: DE 122779245