[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 and RHEL 6

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Sun Mar 16 16:27:25 PDT 2014

Hi Dirk,

On Thu, 2014-03-13 at 12:26 +0000, Lohbeck, Dirk wrote:

> I noticed this mailing list entry yesterday when I was trying the same thing.
> Funnily I had written you a personal mail regarding this issue
> "another target with the same name already exists." About three weeks ago.

Sorry, I was really busy nowadays. Back to home, so:

> Good thing is: I think I have found the solution.
> I have used the SPEC file from the Source RPM http://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.3/redhat/rhel-6.5-x86_64/ ;
> It uses cmake28 instead of cmake.
> Please note, that you'd have to use the patch pgrouting-cmake-pgconfig-path.patch as specified in the spec file,
> it adds the PostgreSQL 9.3 paths.
>
> My fix is to add a flag (-DBoost_NO_BOOST_CMAKE=ON)  to cmake28:
>
> %if %{dd_support}
>         -DWITH_DD=ON -DBoost_NO_BOOST_CMAKE=ON \
>
> With this I was able to build to RPM.

Well, thank you very much! I just built the RPMs successfully. Basic
tests look good. I will push the RPMs along with the new PostgreSQL
releases, which are due this Thursday.

> By the way: is gunduz.org really down or is it blocked? I couldn't reach it any longer.

There was a problem with the Apache configuration. Should be fixed now.
Thanks for the heads up.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ