[pgrouting-dev] Optimal Meeting Point (OMP)

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:32:32 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I finally found the space to tackle the OMP algorithm. I have been
going through the code of existing modules and created a new one
called omp. For now I am focusing on the integration with postgres.

However, when I compile the skeleton of this module, it does not get
past types such as FuncCallContext or TupleDesc. Apparently, at
compile time the postgres header is not being linked. I never used
CMake before, thus I suspect I am doing something wrong (the
CMakeLists file is attached).

Any guidance on this would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Luís