[pgrouting-dev] Optimal Meeting Point (OMP)

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Oct 27 07:53:50 PDT 2014

On 10/27/2014 10:32 AM, Luís de Sousa wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I finally found the space to tackle the OMP algorithm. I have been
> going through the code of existing modules and created a new one
> called omp. For now I am focusing on the integration with postgres.
>
> However, when I compile the skeleton of this module, it does not get
> past types such as FuncCallContext or TupleDesc. Apparently, at
> compile time the postgres header is not being linked. I never used
> CMake before, thus I suspect I am doing something wrong (the
> CMakeLists file is attached).
>
> Any guidance on this would be appreciated.

Luis,

You need to make sure you are your project into ALL the CMakeLists.txt
files in the source tree. You should be able to copy files from another
branch in the tree and edit them for your algorithm. Like at:

pgrouting/CMakeLists.txt   -- search for apsp_johnson (2 places)
pgrouting/src/CMakeLists.txt   -- search for apsp_johnson (1 place)
pgrouting/src/omp/CMakeLists.txt
pgrouting/src/omp/src/CMakeLists.txt
pgrouting/src/omp/sql/CMakeLists.txt
pgrouting/src/omp/doc/CMakeLists.txt  -- this one is an empty file

For you C code, look at:
pgrouting/src/apsp_johnson/src/apsp_johnson.c

and make sure you have similar includes.

Let us know if this helps.