[pgrouting-dev] Reg: Compile error in KSP with PostgreSQL 8.4

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:43:21 PDT 2015

Steve,

Thanks for the steps. I am thinking in a  different method. I just pushed a
branch cmake-postgres. In File FindPostgreSQL.cmake on line no: 19,
PG_VERSION is a argument passed while running cmake. ( cmake
-DPG_VERSION=9.* ).

* Take an argument from  command line.
*  Modify the present FindPostgreSQL.cmake, build it until it is working
properly.

I am stuck here at this point.  See line no:  43 ( COMMAND
${POSTGRESQL_PG_CONFIG} --version)  this is giving 8.4 as defaults.
Therefore variables after this are set with 8.4, I need to somehow
understand and change it.

If you are free now we can discuss this.
- Mani

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com