[pgrouting-dev] GSoC Draft proposal

Aasheesh Tiwari aasheesht50 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:41:25 PDT 2018

Hi Cayetano,

Since there are no tests for pgRouting plugin so first we will have to
build tests in python 2  for the existing plugin code . This will allow us
to check whether our test coverage is checking every aspect of the code
initially. Later we will port these tests to python 3 and test whether
changes made to code like python 2 to 3, PyQt4 to PyQt5 etc. are working ,
and does not have any regression on code. Maybe I am missing something,
please let me know.