[pgrouting-dev] pgRoutingLayer QGIS3 version

Cayetano Benavent cayetano.benavent at geographica.gs
Thu Oct 11 10:06:40 PDT 2018

Hi Vicky,

Python has several linters. I propose to use for pgRoutingLayer project
this tool: PyLint (http://pylint.pycqa.org). PyLynt is mantained by Python
Code Quality Authority (http://meta.pycqa.org). I need to prepare and
include a configuration file (.pylintrc) in repository.

To test this new release I will write a wiki explaining how can you do it.

Thanks,

*Cayetano Benavent*Head of Data

+34 954 095 876
www.geographica.gs