[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 1]

Prakash Tiwari 85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:05:14 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
This is my weekly report for week [1] (June 1st-June 7th). I already
started my official coding in previous week. The report can also be
found in project wiki [1].

* What did I get done this period?*

1. Created pull request in which my coding progress can be reviewed. [2]

2. Continued the coding of sql functions.Able to read data from
postgresql. Currently it is returning (0 rows) on the query.

3. Started coding of c/c++. Which includes:

   - Structure of result tuples.
   - C/C++ headers.
   - Functions templates.
   - Basic functionalities and exceptions.

4. Fix all the travis errors. [4]

5. Attended the June 1st discussion meeting and Discussed about the
areaContraction technique and its algorithm in the meeting discussions
June 5th and June 6th.

*What did I plan to do the next week?*

   - Add the boost c++ algorithms.
   - Create basic tests.
   - Complete documentation of uptill work.

*Am I blocked on anything?*

No blocking issues.

Sincerely,
Prakash Tiwari