[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting (Week [1] Report)

Ashish Kumar ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:20:20 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

This is my third weekly report of coding and the first report of the
Official Coding Period. (Week 1 Report)

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

Week [1] Report (June 1st - June 7th)

   -

   What did I get done this week?
   -

      Added the boost functionality for undirected graphs.
      -

      Added the docqueries using sample data and added extra queries using
      another sample table.
      -

      Completed the documentation of the function, modified the
      configuration file to generate documentation, and deployed it for preview.
      -

      Details can be found in [1]
      -

      The merged pull request can be found in [2]

   -

   What do I plan on doing next week?
   -

      I plan to add all the pgTAP tests to the function and refactor the
      code if required. The goal of the next week would be to submit a working
      pgr_depthFirstSearch function along with its documentation and pgTAP
      tests included.
      -

      Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in [3]

   -

   Am I blocked on anything?
   -

      No blocking issues.

   - Meetings attended in this week
      - June 2nd: Discussion regarding contraction techniques.
      - June 5th: More discussion regarding contraction.

The wiki page can be found in [4]

The repository can be found in [5]

[1]
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2020-Depth-First-Search-and-Sequential-Vertex-Coloring#week-1-june-1st---june-7th-1