[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 2]

Prakash Tiwari 85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 08:41:25 PDT 2020

 Hello Everyone,

This is my weekly report for week [1] (June 7st-June 14th).The report
can also be found in project wiki [1].

* What did I get done this week?*

1. Created pull request in which my coding progress can be reviewed. [2]

2. Added Boost functions. But uptill now they do not give any results.

3. Created basic pgTap tests.

4. Completed documentation of uptill work in *doc/LTDTree/LTDTree.rst* file. [4]

*What did I plan to do the next week?*

   - Solve errors of the boost c++ algorithms and make them capable to
return result.
   - Create more tests.
   - Complete documentation of uptill work.

*Am I blocked on anything?*

No blocking issues.

Sincerely,
Prakash Tiwari