[pgrouting-dev] Request for guidance to contribute in projects of pgRouting

Farheen Bano farheenbano94 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:51:00 PST 2020

Hello,
My name is Farheen Bano and I am a Master's student from India. I am highly
influenced by pgRouting GSoc Ideas. As my specialization for Master's is
Geoinformatics and Natural Resources,my area of interest revolves around
geospatial data. In one of my previous academic projects I have used PostGIS
 / PostgreSQL geospatial database to provide geospatial routing
functionality.

Along with this I have a good hold on QGis and C++ and python programming
languages. I have prior knowledge of various pgRouting algorithms like- All
Pairs Shortest Path, All Pairs Shortest Path, Floyd-Warshall
Algorithm, Shortest
Path Dijkstra, Driving Distance, K-Shortest Path-Multiple Alternative
Paths, K-Dijkstra-One to Many Shortest Path, Traveling Sales Person and Turn
Restriction Shortest Path (TRSP).

Now I would love to contribute to pgRouting Open Source libraries. I would
be highly grateful to receive your guidance in moving forward.

Thanks and Regards
Farheen Bano