[pgrouting-dev] Regarding Working on Idea for pgRouting for GSOC2020

Hardik Bagada bagadahardik2000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:16:04 PDT 2020

Respected Mentors,

I'm Hardik Bagada, a 3rd-year student of Computer Engineering from DD
University Nadiad. I gone through Ideas of pgRouting. I found Vehicle
Routing Problem(VRP) with Multiple Trips idea very interesting and really
looking forward to work on that.

To Contribute to pgRouting for GSOC 2020, I've given Application
requirements and shared the link of the issue on the Gitter channel of
pgRouting.

So please review issues, respected mentors, in order to further steps.
Issue2 <https://github.com/Hardik0307/GSoC-pgRouting/issues/2>
Issue3 <https://github.com/Hardik0307/GSoC-pgRouting/issues/3>

Highly Interested in this project so please guide me further on the project.

Thanks & Regards
Hardik Bagada
Open Source Enthusiast