[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 Community bonding period - Weekly Progress Report Week 1 and Week 2

Himanshu Raj raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:27:28 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
It's been a very nice learning experience in community bonding period till
now. The mentors are really helpful. We have done 5 video sessions till now
and all of them were very informative. The weekly reports of sessions and
my work in this time are documented here in my project wiki.
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2020-Implementation-of-Edge-Contraction-Technique-in-pgRouting#community-bonding-meeting-discussions
I will be glad to receive any suggestions and feedback from the community.

Regards,
Himanshu Raj