[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 - Report Week 1 - Implementation of Edge Contraction technique in pgRouting

Himanshu Raj raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 01:46:07 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,
Due to this unpredictable covid-19 situation, after discussing with mentors
I have already started coding on the project.
This is my report for Week 1 ( May 17 - May 24).
*What did you get done this week?*
1.) Integrated travis-ci and appveyor in my forked repository [1].
2.) I started designing my function pgr_kargersContraction( ) in a branch
named him [2] in my forked repository.
3.) Added all the required files for the implementation of this function -
C, C++, SQL code.
4.) Merged a pull request #36 to the branch edgeContract to GSoC-pgRouting
repository [3].

I will update the above details in my wiki [4].

*Links:*
[1] https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting
[2] https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/him
[3] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/36